Hamilton Scotts Location Map
Recognised for its superior infrastructure and impeccable cleanliness, Singapore enjoys o stable, secure government and one of the lowest crime rates in the world. The vibrant, business friendly economy makes Singapore a great place in the world for transparency and ease of doing business.
Added to the mild tropical climate and pristine environment is the sheer vibrancy of its culture. A true model of racial harmony, its rich cultural tapestry interweaves influences from Chinese, Malay, Indian, Eurasian and western cultures.
With cutting-edge medical facilities and world-class universities, Singapore has positioned itself as a leading medical and education hub.
Entertainment, dining, golf, and leisure, the options abound while yacht clubs and facilities second to none. Home to Formula One night race, Gardens by the Boy, the world-acclaimed Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, River Safari and Bird Pork, all on top of a burgeoning arts and design scene.
These ore probably the reasons why lonely Planet has voted Singapore the Top Country to visit in 2015.
Singapore, a clean, green, and safe global city, is the perfect place to ignite, excite and satisfy your many passions.
Situated on Scotts Road, just seconds fromthe intersection of famous orchard road, Reignwood Hamilton Scotts offers the perfect sanctuary from the exertions of daily life. Enjoy the delights and diversions of a vibrant, modern city which are just minutes away.
Retreat and relax at home. Or go to town and party. Anything is possible on the strength of a whim. Outstanding restaurants, luxury designer malls, office towers and nightlife concepts are right on your doorstep. And what an impressive doorstep it is. Crafted by master architects, Reignwood Hamilton Scotts is destined to become one of the truly iconic buildings of Singapore.
The bird's-eye view of a 12-hectare lush tropical greenery from the balcony is where owners can enjoy the excitement of city living and at the same time indulge in tranquility of a pristine rainforest. The landscaped gardens, manicured lawns and verdant trees form a veritable eden that guards the owners' privacy, while a luscious canvas of green paints a picture of serenity.
Hamilton Scotts Near To Amenities
NEARBY SUPERMARKET FOR GROCERIES
- FairPrice Finest, Scotts Square, B1 (700m / 9mins walk)
- NTUC FairPrice, Orchard2, B1 (2.2km / 6mins drive)
- Cold Storage
- Chancery Court (1.2km / 4mins drive)
- o Plaza Singapura, B1 (3.5km / 10mins drive)
- Market Plac
- Paragon Mall, B1 (1.0km / 13mins walk)
- Tanglin Mall, B1 (1.9km / 5mins drive)
- Orchard Towers, L1 (1.3km / 4mins drive)
- ION Orchard, B4 (950m / 3mins drive)
- Blk 260 Kim Keat Avenue (7.2km / 13mins drive)
- Isetan Scotts, Lido B1 (900m, 12mins walk)
- Isetan Wisma, L1 (1.4km / 4mins drive)
- Liang Court, B1 (3.5km / 9mins drive)
NEARBY ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE HOTSPOTS
- Clark Quay Area (4km / 12mins drive)
- Boat Quay Area (4km / 12mins drive)
NEARBY WORLD RENOWNED SHOPPING
- Orchard Road Area (4km / 12mins drive)
- Suntec City Area (4km / 12mins drive)
- The SHOPPES @ MBS (4km / 12mins drive)
- Changi Airport (20km / 25mins drive)
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (20km / 25mins drive)
- HarbourFront Ferry Terminal (20km / 25mins drive) o Sentosa Island (4km / 12mins drive)
- Marina Bay (4km / 12mins drive)
- The Esplanade (4km / 12mins drive)
RECOMMENDED DINING AREA
- Balestier Area (3.6km / 11 mins drive)
- Chinatown Area (4.3km / 11 mins drive)
- Tiong Bahru Area (3.7km / 12mins drive)
RECOMMENDED CHILL-OUT AREAS
- One Fullerton Area (4km / 12mins drive)
SCHOOLS & INSTITUTION
- Hwa Chong Institution (6.4km / 14mins drive)
- Raffles Girls' School (1.1km / 15mins walk)
- St. Joseph's Institution (8km / 16mins drive)
- Singapore Chinese Girl's School (2.2km / 4mins drive)
- Anglo-Chinese School (1.6km / 5mins drive)
- Thomson Medical Centre (3.1km / 9mins drive)
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital (1.1km / 14min walk)