Marina One Residences
Marina One Residences is uniquely suited to be part of Urban Redevelopment Authority’s long-term plan to transform Marina Bay into a lively district interspersed with spaces that include amenities, playgrounds, retail opportunities and lush greenery.
This area is also earmarked to be a future global business and financial hub near Singapore’s future Waterfront City, making Marina One Residences perfectly poised to rea the extraordinary benefits of this area’s growth, and a space that’s truly worth having.
Marina One Residences Factsheet
|Project Name:||Marina One Residences|
|Description||Proposed Erection of 2 blocks 30-sty office, 2-blocks 34-sty residential buildings (Total 1042 units) 3-sty commercial podium, 4-level basement carparks with underground pedestrian / shopping mall on URA Land Parcels A1-A13 on Lot (s) 273A PT, 359A PT, 361T, 362A, 363K, 364N & 401P PT TS30 at Straits View/Marina Wa|
|Address||21 & 23 Marina Way|
|Tenure||99 years w.e.f 1st July 2011|
|Developer:||M+S Pte Ltd - a joint venture of Khazanah Nasional and Temasek Holdings.|
|Design Architect:||1,042 Residential units in two 34-storey towers; 140,000 square feet of retail space at podium level; two 30-storey towers designated for Grade-A offices|
|Landscape Architect||Gustafson Porter (London)|
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession||August 2018|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||August 2021|
Marina One Residences Units Mix:
|Unit Type||Strata Area||No. of Units|
|(sq m)||(sq ft)|
|2 Bedroom + Study||106-113||1,141-1,216||29|
an INTEGRATED SPACE shaped around you
Marina One is an integrated development that places you on the pulse of Singapore’s vibrant CBD and beyond. Comprising luxury residences, unique retail offerings and Grade-A offices, Marina One is nestled amidst lush greenery and green parks whilst seamlessly connected to 21st century infrastructure. Replete with stunning city and sea views, the award-winning Marina One Residences comes alive through the design of Christoph Ingenhoven, a leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture.
The ingenious design of a lush central garden by Kathryn Gustafson then transforms Marina One into a luxurious oasis at the heart of the city, offering tranquillity and serenity amidst the city’s vibrant backdrop. Marina One Residences is a space shaped around you, and where you’ll truly feel right at home.
- Live, play, work within an integrated development, located in the heart of Marina Bay district, comprising luxury residences, retail and Grade A offices
- Only development in the city with a 65,000 sq ft garden within
- Flanked by 2 parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Next to Marina Bay MRT (Singapore’s largest and most connected MRT interchange by 2021) and Downtown MRT.
- Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines
- North-South Line (Marina Bay)
- Circle Line (Marina Bay)
- Thomson Line (Marina Bay) – under construction
- Downtown Line (Downtown)
- Connected to Raffles Place via
future underground pedestrian link(UPN).
- Excellent views of city skyline, sea and Gardens by the Bay.
- A Supergreen integrated development with numerous design, property and sustainability awards