Mayfair at Melbourne
The Mayfair Melbourne is set to be positioned as one of Melbourne's premier residential addresses. Engaging Zaha Hadid Architects and Elenberg Fraser for the design of 412 St Kilda Rd will add a legacy building to both St Kilda Road and Melbourne's skyline that is unmatched by other developments.
Mayfair offers a limited 158 bespoke residences of one to five bedrooms, ranging in size from 573 square feet to 3,229 square feet at a price starting from $896k. The penthouses, branded as the Zaha Signature Suites, are listed for up to 14 Million. Mayfair is expected to be completed by Q2 2021.
The Mayfair Factsheets
|Project Name||The Mayfair|
|Developer||Morris Property Group|
|Total no. of Units||158 Units|
|Completion Date||Q2 2021|
|Carpark Lots||Basement car valet parking system|
|Bike Spaces||101 Lots|
The Mayfair Units Mix
|Unit Type||No. of car lots||Size (Apartment)||No. of Unit|
|1 bedroom 1 bath||1||53.5 - 58.2 m2||28|
|2 bedroom 2 bath||1/2||96.7 - 163.0 m2||103|
|3 bedroom 3 bath||2||135.3 - 174.0 m2||22|
|4 bedroom 4 bath||4||268.1 - 288.8 m2||4|
|5 bedroom 5 bath||4||300 m2||1|
- The development's location provides direct access to Domain Interchange and the forthcoming Domain station of Melbourne Metro Rail, transporting residents into the CBD and Melbourne's south.
- Mayfair offers easy access to some of the city's most treasured landmarks, top public and private schools, lush gardens and a transportation hub.
- Trams run frequently along St Kilda Road, while the new proposed Domain tram-train station is in the pipeline.
- World-class restaurants, Soju Girl, Mezzalira, Chairman and Yip, Jamie’s Italian, Tosolini’s and Smoque are all within minutes of Mayfair
- A delicate, undulating chandelier illuminates the space, leading you from the main lobby to the exclusive lounges.
- Each lift serves only two residences on each floor, connected to your dedicated basement car garages or amenity levels.